August 2, 2008

Day 163

This pre-Civil War mansion is not far from my house. I have been wanting to get a few shots of it before summer is over. That wasn't such a good idea because of all the trees around it I had a hard time getting the shots I wanted. Maybe I'll try again in the late fall.
I couldn't get back far enough in the front to get a good straight on shot because of the drop off one step behind me. I was afraid I was going to break my neck.
I have always been fascinated by the widow's walk on these old homes. I would just love to curl up with a good book in one of them.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. So...you need a wide angle lens, huh? LOL...this is a beautiful building. I don't think they build then nearly as pretty as they used to.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...