August 28, 2008

Day 194

We finally got the bad weather from Florida up here. It rained all day yesterday and it's still misty today but we need the rain so bad. I went out back and took a few shots of the rain drops on the fig tree. I don't know why I have so much trouble holding the camera still with the 100mm lens on. It's not that heavy but I sway around all over the place and it's to much of a pain to get the tripod out for just a few shots. This shot was the best of the bunch.
Everything in the layout is from Shabby Princess Carousel Kit.
Go back and check my comments for the last couple of days I added to them.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Good evening...this is another great layout. We have been having rain today too. I had rain most of yesterday afternoon and then it started back up around 3:30 today. We can use some, so I'm not complaining. Our grass is still green but starting to brown in spots. I can't hold any of my lens/camera steady...I've got to where I just know I have to use the tripod. I keep it set up in the laundry room closet, so I can grab it quick. But, even with the tripod and the cable release, its doesn't guarantee nice, crisp images. I can still blur them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...