August 28, 2008

Day 192

You know what you're doing, right? Making me use some of these kits that have taken up a huge proportion of my harddrive! And, that is a good thing, cause its finally forcing me to scrap a few of these pictures. I love this picture that Jerri Ann took. It shows the love of these too SO much and she positioned them just right. She really takes better photos than I do, I just take a whole lot more. LOL If you don't get bored with me, I may scrap a couple more. I'd like to get them done up in a book for him. This is a combination of kits. The star is from Kim Liddiard from her Elements of Texas kit. The papers, twine and ribbon are from Jamie Rousselle in her All Star Love kit. The word art is from a kit called A Guy Thing but there is no creator or website listed in any of the files. The inked edge is by Alicia Hansen of Cashewstyle.com
Mindy terasawa designed the hang tag from her Little Treasures kit and the file folder was from Digital Design Essentials Gina Cabrera. Whew! I think that is all. It takes me as long to look everything up as it does to put it on the page. LOL
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Will my post just vanished too.
    I wasn't signed in.
    You did a wonderful job on this one Mary. Everything is just were it needs to be. Do you remember where the photo frame is from? I like it.
    This is a great picture and it's done just right for a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked all over for All Star Love kit and I can't find it. I really like the color of the paper and the ribbon. I don't know about the word art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...I always value your comments because you are so good at this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...