July 3, 2008

Day 137

No time to do anything fancy with the photo but wanted you to see my flower arrangement and the cupcakes. Again, I should have used the tripod but just no time to do it all! I've got the dressing made up for the Asian salad and the potato salad. Just waiting on the potatoes to cool to mix it up. I've also got the cookie pizza made for the fruit pizza but won't add the fruit till tomorrow so the cookie doesn't get soggy. I'm getting ready to mix up the baked beans so all I have to do is stick them in the oven tomorrow. Then, I'd really like to get my yard mowed so I won't have to worry about it all weekend. Running like a chicken with her head cut off!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good and sound good. Hope you are having better weather than we are.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...