July 14, 2008

Day 139

This is what we had for supper last night. It's the first time I've attempted the Beer Can chicken and it won't be my last. It was so good. I have another recipe I'm going to try the next time. I've made the potatoes a couple times and we really like them. The plus to this meal is not much mess in the kitchen, as its all done on the grill. I'm going to try corn on the cob with it the next time. I posted this yesterday but forgot to check my spelling and it was BAD! LOL

Kit is Granny's Pudding add on by Meryl Bartho
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I make chicken this way but I have never unsed the beer can but another holder that I got someplace. I never have a can of beer on hand when I ready to do this. Need to plan ahead better. The potatoes look good. I make one something like it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...