July 20, 2013

Sharing my Mother's Day Card, finally!

I have so many cards to post and hope to find the time this week to get most of them posted.  I've also got 400 wedding pics to edit and I can't seem to get my butt in gear to get them done.  I've figured out that I LOVE taking pictures but HATE editing them.  I liked when I just sent the film off to the lab and they did all the work for me...ugh.....I'm sure the bride would love to have her pictures through, so I guess this week will be spent in front of the computer!

Anyway, this is the card I made for my mom for Mother's Day....I also made a bag with flowers on it to hold the digital camera I got her but it wasn't too pretty so I won't be sharing it.  I could not find the right color bag to go with my flowers and had to make do!


The base of the card is Kraft stock from PapertreyInk.  I cut the flowers out of AC cardstock and then added color with my markers to enhance the color a bit.  The butterfly shape is from the Silhouette Store and cut out of more AC stock. The doily is one I made in the Silhouette program after following a tutorial I found online.  I embossed the white panel and rounded the edges.  Pretty simple but pretty too!

Enjoy,


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card Mary and I'm sure your Mother was thrilled to the moon and back to get it and the bag even if it didn't match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, she was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...