July 21, 2013

This will be my last post tonight...need to get supper fixed and we were loaned a movie and we need to watch it tonight and return it tomorrow.

This one is all my idea...thought of it on my walk one morning.  Amanda is a avid dancer so I thought a dancer card would be just the ticket.  I got the cut file from the Silhouette store and cut it with AC cardstock.  Added the pearls for buttons and then used ribbon to fashion her skirt.  The scallop was another one I designed in the Silhouette program.  It's been too long so I'm not sure what the fonts are...I'm thinking the 'girl' is CK Ali but not real sure on that and I didn't save that information. The flowered paper is by Basic Grey and the pink is some I got free from CardMaker magazine.  Again, I used a white gel pen for stitching.

We 'finally' got rain today...came a lot harder then I would have liked but at this point, I'm not going to complain as we were in desperate need of moisture.  I hadn't mowed in over 2 weeks and my shrubs were starting to wilt.  We have chances for rain for the next 4 days so hope we get a bit more and maybe it could come softer and soak in.


Pin It!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...