May 4, 2014

Apple Cinnamon Muffins


Made these the other day and haven't had time to get it ready to post until this morning. They are just from a mix that I pick up at Aldi's but they are so good. Even better when they are still warm with a hot cup of coffee or tea. Little bits of dried apples and then topped with a cinnamon sugar crumble. Brent's Dad was here and he thought they were great.

Don't you love the tea towel that I used in this shot. Looks like vintage linen but I spotted these at Wal-mart and had to have them to use in what little dab of food photography I do. Or maybe I just like to collect food photography props.......I think the later.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy and yes, I love that vintage looking towel. I had a muffin/quick bread making day last week. Made 2 different muffins and 3 quick breads. The freezer is again stocked and ready! Now, if only I had it defrosted! Ugh....

    Great shot and good setup! I always like your photography stills!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...