September 23, 2008

Day 219

Took this shot of Jessi on Sunday when they came down for the day. The shot wasn't very sharp so I wasn't going to use it. Decided to try some filters on it and I really liked the watercolor filter. It saved the shot and made it useable for me. Yah!!!! The wire heart is by Bren Boone from Scrap Orchard. The circles are from Digital Design Essentials bookworm kit, it's the name stamp with the name and date erased out. I have a stamp The rest is from Shabby Princess Gabby kit. I cut the ends of the ribbon off and cut the tags out of one of her papers.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure glad you could savage it. I've GOT to pay more attention to my focus points. I've blurred a bunch lately and know its because my focus is on somewhere in the background. I like what you did with these elements.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...