September 29, 2008

Day 226

I cheated and used the template #7 by Wendy from Oscraps again. I really like this template and I love the colors of this kit School Zone from Digital Design Essentials. I changed the color of the folded ribbon. Just made it a little darker.

I worked my tail off today and I finally got my basement all straightened up. I still need to run the sweeper and mop the floor but that will just have to wait. I would love to get the walls painted but I don't think I have that in me. I wonder if I could pay someone to do that for me.

I got a few of my Halloween decorations out today so I could take a picture. Had to use the flash and tripod to get it.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hummm...I like this kit too! I love those split apart images and your Halloween decorations look great. I have only one and I'll get a photo of it in the morning. I don't do much decorating for Halloween but my daughter-in-law goes ALL out. She says its her favorite holiday. I'm proud of you for dragging out the tripod. Did you use the built in flash or your external?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...