September 24, 2008

Day 220

I did this watercolor of Jason to match the one of Jessi from yesterday. How I cheated on this
is....I have used the sketch before. It's the one of Zach with his hands in the water. I just rotated it to give it a different look. Everything is from DDE Parker kit except for the stamp shape and it's a PS shape that I filled with paper and the J from the kit.
I'm not sure about the sketch. I'll see if I can find out where I got it and post that information later.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Very boyish layout. I like to do layouts with the girls....I can do them easier than I can the boys. Question....when you lay these papers out, do you cut the paper to the size you need, or just layer the next paper over it?
    Jason is really growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut the paper the size I need. That way if I need to move one on top of the other for the right shadow it's the right size.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...