September 26, 2008

Day 223


I'm so proud of myself! I had this one done up last night, ready to post first thing this morning. This was a scraplift from a template I found. I don't know if this is the proper way to do this but I didn't want to give $3 for the template when I felt like I could do it myself. I don't mind giving $1 for a couple templates but $3 for one is a bit too much, in my opinion. The template is by Kellie Mize and you can find it on Designer Digitals. The kit is Fancy Free from Scrappers Guide but it doesn't have a designer listed in the files. And the photography is mine...LOL.

I edited the post to correct the image. Does this look better? I think so too! Thank you for drawing my attention to it. This is the main reason I've valued your friendship over the years. You are so good at making me look good! I didn't even see the text over the border...well, I did but it didn't jump out at me until you mentioned it. I'm glad you brought it up cause this does look 100% better.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you. I want to learn how to design templates. It makes a layout go so much faster. I like everything about this layout except the text. It bothers me that it go accross the white border.I would change the size or shape of it. You could put the date someplace else. That would give you a little more room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say that I just change the size of my Day 222 post so you could see the dodge and burn better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I like that much better. On the first one my eyes went right to the text now it goes to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...