December 29, 2010

The week after Christmas

I have no image to post today...not that I don't have any, just that I'm too lazy to process and convert them from raw to jpg.  But, I was browsing some websites and came across a quote that really spoke to me. I, continually, get down on myself when I can't accomplish something.  Like my cooking....I'm not a good cook, just passable, and it bugs me when I'm in the kitchen trying to make a recipe that everyone will ooh and ah over.  And when I'm visualizing a photo and it doesn't turn out, I'm so hard on myself.  When my flowers don't grow, I blame myself...even through mother nature is probably more to blame than I.  So...when I found this quote, it really spoke volumes and made me realize that I don't have to be good at everything.  I can just be proud that I've tried.


"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you fail by default" - JK Rowling


May the year 2011 bring us love, hope and peace. 
And, a winning lottery ticket...LOL




.

Pin It!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...