March 1, 2013

Anniversary Birds and Lace

I guess I can post this now that you've received it...this was one of the easiest ones for me to design and put together.  I started late on Monday morning and had it designed and assembled and ready to post by 2:00 that afternoon.  I don't know how or why it went so good but I was glad cause I knew I was going to be cutting it super close to make it to you on time.

This card and matching envelope were completely designed in SSDE and cut on the Cameo.  The lace and bird branch are cut files from the online store.  The lace is a complete circle but I did a cut in SSDE so it would only be a half circle.  The polka dot paper is by Sarah Stearns called Patterned Kraft and I purchased it from her Etsy store.  All the rest of the paper is AC cardstock and the pearls are from want2scrape.com.

The envelope was designed by me in SSDE and made to fit my 4.75 x 6.75 greeting cards with extra room to keep the embellishments from getting smashed.


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful card. It is one I will keep forever and that envelope made it get here in perfect shape.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I love love love this. The envelope is perfect for a "fatter" card. I think I now know why I can't seem to figure out how to edit the images. You have the design program. I may get it too. I have seen some great tutorials. You are becoming a pro at this. Such a pretty card. Great job Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dawn...it was a great one to create with and the design program is well worth the money. I caught a special on it from Pumpkin Patch Stamps and I see they still have the same special....just go to http://www.punkinpatchstamps.com/. They have it for 32.88 with a $10.00 gift card to SVG cuts.

      I'm a long, long way from a pro...most of the time I do something and don't even know how I did it so its hard to re-create some times...LOL...but I love the learning process and I can't say enough good things about the Cameo...it is the best tool in my craft room.

      Delete
  3. You are more than welcome....it makes me so happy to create for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW...I just now noticed...was a super busy weekend....I love that picture of you! You are such a pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...