Anyway this was a kit called Misty Blue Beautiful by jopked. I took it into the Silhouette program and traced the tags and cut them out along with the butterfly. Then I just added jute and buttons and popped them up on the background. All the paper is from the kit as well as the brush I used for the background. Did a bit of sewing on the edge, added some rhinestones and glitter and it was done...took Jerri Ann out for lunch and gave it to her.
Now, lets see if the blog straightens up...if not I might need to edit out the template as it came from a PDF file and it does have a huge bunch of HTML code behind it...I should have just took it to PS and saved it as a jpg but this was so fast and easy...LOL