August 1, 2011

Mother Nature's part in my garden's










Just some snaps of Mother's Nature's handiwork.  The single petunia and vine are growing out of the cracks in my foundation.  The big bunch of petunia's are growing in my front flower bed. Last year, I had a pot of petunia's sitting on this spot and I'm guessing a piece or two broke off and rooted themselves.  Early this Spring, when I was weeding beds, I noticed the start of a petunia plant, so I left it to grow.  The vinca vine has been growing out of this crack for the past 3 years.


....
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Nice snaps.
    Love that one petunia growing out of your foundation crack and the one in your flower bed looks like that is right were it belongs.

    I've been to a Smith family reunion and two 50 year high school class reunions and now the boys (Jason & Zach) are here so I haven't had much free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been busy, busy, busy....I melted completely down today. We hit 103 and my package car was in for repairs and the one they had me drive had no fan in it. I'm thinking seriously about calling in sick tomorrow. I'm exhausted and my head is splitting.

    Thanks...I like the single petunia shot...love the angle of the brick and sidewalk.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...