October 9, 2011


I'm not sure I like this new blogger post field....can't figure things out like I did before.  Oh, well...just enjoying our warm nights and my new wide angle lens.  I finally upgraded my kit lens with this new Tamron 17-50 2.8.  Took this last night around 9:30 pm. I can't believe how nice our temps have been for Oct.  We are still sleeping with the windows open and not ever getting cold.  Now, if we could just get some rain!  We have about a 30 % chance this week but I'm not holding my breath for much.

I absolutely love my front porch!  I plan on spending more time here next year with a good book and a cold glass of diet coke. 

....
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Nice comfy looking porch. Did you finish this last summer?
    Nice new lens. Have fun with it.
    I took my Tokina 11-16 2.8 with me on the island tour friday evening. I don't think I got any shots that I can use. Just to dark. I had the ISO up to 2000 and still couldn't get my shutter speed up.
    Our temps are finally back up in the 70's and we haven't had any rains for a few days. So it's been nice here. Got cold on the river boat Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...the porch has been done for almost 3 years....just got the house painted last Spring. I want to recover my cushions but decided to leave that till after I retire.

    I'm glad your weather is improving but sorry to hear your tour was cold. Was it a neat mansion? I looked it up on the web and the photos they had of it were really neat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...