October 28, 2011

Halloween 2011



These are the treats I made for Gavin's class...the coffin was a pattern from Martha Stewart and I cut it out on my Cricut.  Not sure where I got the skull for the tag but it and the elements for the tag were all cut on the Cricut too.  I found the skeleton at Michaels...it was a banner and I just cut it apart.  They fit perfectly in the coffins after I filled them with candy.


And, this is the only Halloween deco I have in the house....maybe next year I'll do more.  Love my subway art!  Found this cute little guy at a fabric store on sale.....just $4.49....too cheap to pass up...lol

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Your Halloween deco is adorable.

    Great job on the treats for Gavin's classmates. I'll bet they call you supper grammy and I'm sure Gavin is so proud to take these to school to pass out.
    Love that subway art...LOL...and that fabric mummy is darling.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...