October 12, 2012

Sympathy Card

 One of my least favorite cards to make but really like how this one turned out.  I had purchased this new die a couple months ago and finally decided to see how she cut...beautiful!  It's a little bit big to be using on cards and I'd love to have some smaller versions of it but really glad I made this purchase.  It's called the Chloe Butterfly die by memorybox.  I think the name was what convinced me that I needed it...LOL....my best friends granddaughter is named Chloe. The embossing folder is a Darcie that I got at the convention, the frilly sentiment die is from Spellbinders called Lacey Ovals.  The fonts are FrancineHMK (a Hallmark font from a card program I have had for years) and Square 721.  All the paper is from Neehah.  

Off to the grocery store and then back here to make a box and bag.

....
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You are really on a card roll.
    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, its going to be a busy month of them....thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...