June 10, 2008

Day 114

I'm having a Fourth of July party and made these invitations to send out. They are a single card with the information on the back. This is just the original layout so don't pay attention to the yellow black stripe on the right side of the white square. I didn't get my square aligned quite right before I printed it off. I mailed all the good ones before I took a picture, so had to use this one. We invited around 40 people with adults and kids. Since its on Friday, I felt like I could handle it.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Did you send one to me???? You did a terrific job on these.Did you lay it all out in PS then print or did you cut some of the pieces out and glue on. What font did you use
    and what kind of glitter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send you a message on this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...