June 30, 2008

Day 134

I think I have a screw loose....LOL. I wanted little flags to put in the cupcakes I'm making and couldn't find any around here. I could have ordered but after shipping, they were way too high. So...I made my own. Just finished these up a little bit ago. I'm putting vanilla icing and red/blue/white sprinkles and then a flag in each one. Just something festive. I'm thinking about putting white christmas lights around the deck and stuff outside but only if I get Thurs. off. I won't have time if I don't.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Yes you have a screw loose. They look perfect and I'm sure if you had bought them they wouldn't have been. Sounds like you are going to be busy getting ready. Hope you get Thurs. off!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...why don't you book a flight and come to Missouri for the fourth? We'll show you one heck of a good time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...