October 5, 2008

Day 229

I'm not sure I'll ever really get this scrapbook thing. I worked on this for over 2 hours and still don't like it but can't think of a way to improve it. The asters are in their final stage...they will be gone by the end of the week, I'm sure. Took these this morning and had to wait on the wind to die down. The background is from Cori Gammon from the Color Me Happy kit from ScrapArtist. The flower is from Laurie Anderson of Heaven's Gate Designs and the purple glitter is from DDE.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't jump off the page at me but it looks ok. It looks a little bottom heavy maybe??? I don't know wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't jump at me either. I just couldn't figure out a way to showcase them. I'll redo it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say how glad I was to have you back! I hope it was a super nice vacation.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...