October 5, 2008

Day 231

You will have a good chuckle today...at my expense...but that is ok...LOL I went for a walk and took my camera with me, thinking I might get some good shots. Well, I made sure I had a memory card in it with lots of free space but forgot to check my battery level....yep, you guessed it...it ran down about 15 minutes into the walk and I had to lug it around the rest of my 3 miles. I guess I got some weight training today...LOL...
Anyway, got this after I got home and changed the battery. I love this time of the year, especially when the sun is setting.
The alpha and tag are by DDE, the background is from Merkeley Designs. The frame and flower bunch are from Fei-fei's Stuff. The photo is by me and I sure hope you are having a great time!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't chuckle.
    You did get some good shots of home.
    Nice layout. I like those frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the frames too. I've never taken a photo of my house from this location before. Usually its from the north or from the west but I was walking from the south toward the house and noticed the framing of the neighbors trees. See...my lessons are teaching me something! Now if only they would teach me how to hold the camera steady!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...