October 12, 2008

Day 236

I had a busy weekend, except for today, and it was spent relaxing and resting. I took Gavin and two of his friends from school to Liberty to the Pumpkin Patch. They all spent the night on Friday and I had them until 6 pm on Sat. night. It wore me completely out but I had fun with them. I'll be posting some images this week. Nothing good but passable. I'm about to give up on my DSL and go back to a point and shoot.

All stuff for Scrappers Guide. I used Harvest1912 by Joanne Brisebois.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun trip. Hope I can make it to a pumpkin patch before it's to late.
    I know what you mean about going back to a point and shoot. I get so discouraged.
    This is a great layout. Love that flowering Kale.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...