October 18, 2008

Day 237



The wonderfully good Pumpkin Roll that I always have to make for the October Sorority meeting. We tend to get in a rut and each of us sign up for the same meetings every year. Maybe next year I need to sign up for June and then I won't have to make it. I would hate to disappoint them though, because they seem to really look forward to having it every year or at least they make me think so.....LOL
Everything is from Digital Design Essentials Boo To You kit except the background and that is in Sept Idea Book and I used the stitching action from ScrapGirls again. I can't make up my mind if I like it or not.
On the layout (the 3 squares) I did the tutorial for hand cut paper from Scrapbook Bytes.
I'm still 8 days behind but I think this is all you are going to get today. I've had a busy week so I took today off to play but I think 2 is enough.
We are going to Vick's tomorrow so hope to get a few fall shots.



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. This not only looks yummy, it sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing your recipe. I love that dish you have it on. You really have some pretty dishes. Mine are just humdrum...nothing pretty to showcase the food.

    Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now let me tell you that is one expensive plate....LOL I got it a Dollar General.
    I do have a thing for dishes. If I had the money and space I would have dozens of sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say.....You need to make this pumpkin roll for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try and remember to do that. Remind me a day or two before...LOL...I'm not sure we are going anywhere for Thanksgiving this year. Jerri Ann is having her 'other' family in for dinner at her house. I haven't decided if I'm going to cook anything or not...haven't heard from Bill's mom yet but if she has dinner, I'll make the roll for it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...