October 15, 2008

Day 231

The title tells the story. This shot was taken from the deck of the condo where we stayed. I wanted to get a sun set but I had to go to the sound side to do that and I never made it at the right time. We had dinner at a restaurant on that side one evening but it was to cloudy. Everything is from Shabby Princess except the corner of the mat and the file name for it is
DMI_Serene_corner_SPECIAL not sure where I got it but it worked perfect for this look.
I have seen this done on layouts before and always wanted to try it. I think it worked out good.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love sunrises and sunsets. Especially in the fall of the year. Love that mat. I'll have to give that a try sometime. I need to start learning how to do more stuff cause my layouts are all starting to look exactly alike. Beautiful layout for a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...