August 18, 2010

Knockout Rose


When you posted a picture of your Knockout Roses last year that was the first time I had ever heard of them. But after that I started noticing them everywhere and I love them. So I bought and planted two this year. The one pictured here and a lovely yellow one. I so hope they make it through the winter. So thanks for sharing something that was new to me.

I picked up two sizes of this adorable frog jar a couple of weeks ago and I really like how it holds my flowers in just a perfect way while I snap away. You will probably see them used a bunch.

Used Florabella's Retro lollipop action on this image.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get this 'frog' jar? I love it and would like to have some to store my buttons in.

    I'm so glad you like the knock out rose. They also make a double Knock out that is even prettier. Mine has bloomed and bloomed all summer but I've not gotten any pictures of them yet. Just not too ambitious with the camera when its this hot. I leave mine alone through the winter but trim them back to almost 6 inches in early Spring. You don't have to prune them back but I like to keep mine at about 3 foot and they need to be pruned to keep them like that. I've got to find some yellow ones. Mine are pink and red.

    This is a lovely image, as usual. I do believe you are the reason we have those followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it a Craft 2000. If you want I will be glad to send you one.

    Thanks for the tip on pruning I don't want mine to get hugh. Don't know if I've seen the double or not but I did see a picture of a Knockout tree planted in a pot that was goreous.

    I think it's just because we made it easier for people to make comments.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...