May 27, 2008

Day 100

Can you believe it? We've been doing this for 100 days! I've really enjoyed doing it and making myself use my camera for the simple things in our life. This is my newest design. I've always put the wire planters on the fireplace wall and used the pots and wagon but this year I added the chair and the ladder. I found the ladder in the old shed up in the rafters and decided to see if I could figure out a way to put pots on it. I'll send another picture when the plants start trailing down and filling it in. I have some wave petunias and some yellow stuff...can't remember the name right now but it trails in long, yellow streams. This whole corner will look much better once its started growing.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I do like doing this and it makes me get the camera out more but I miss the personal e-mail messages too. I will be waiting for a shot of this corner when it has filled out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...