March 1, 2009

March


This is a horrible picture but wanted you to see why I wanted to upgrade to the a700 camera. This was taken in an almost completely dark room. I shoot in raw and was able to save most all of these pictures by adjusting the exposure and white balance and then running them through neat image. I realize they are extremely soft but if not for my 6400 ISO, I don't think I would have gotten any shots of inside the comedy club that night. My a100 only goes to 1600 ISO and that would not have been enough to hand hold the camera. Even at 6400, I had to steady myself on the table. My future SIL took this photo and she is better at holding steady then I am. Maybe because she is 6 years younger...LOL... I just wanted to show you the main reason I wanted to upgrade and the difference it makes. I love this new camera, now to learn how to use it properly.
BTW...no flash was used for this image.
I used to think I liked my hair like this but after seeing this picture, I hate it. I think I'll go back to my shorter cut.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What an improvement.
    Is your hair darker than it was? I liked the way it was in the other picture that I have seen but I remember it as being lighter and shorter. Mine is almost all white now. It still has some dark in the back but the front has lost most of the silver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning. I had just had my hair colored a couple days before this and its always pretty dark for the first week. Then it fades down. It's the only way I can keep it from fading to red. I like the color, just don't care for the cut. I thought I would but I don't. I think I'll have it cut back short the next time I go.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...