May 25, 2009

Spring Abstract


I hope this doesn't hurt your eyes! LOL....I was walking around the yard with the new lens and had tried (unsuccessfully) to squat down to take some photos of the peonies and between falling over backwards and squeezing the shutter at the same time...(no, I can't recreate it!) I got this. I started to delete it in camera but didn't and I'm kind of glad I didn't. I like it! I love the swirls and the color mixture. I know its out of focus and won't win any awards but I like looking at it. Stare at it long enough and those swirls start to move....
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to have seen that. You got a very interesting shot and a great story at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an interesting story....I'm sure the neighbors got a good laugh. I'm not laughing tonight. I went to the office to work and now my knee is swollen up like it was before the surgery and I can't hardly walk on it. I'm so scared the surgery wasn't successful or I damaged it again. I'm really depressed now...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...