July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!




I'm not sure this is exactly what I took out to capture but its what I ended up with. I wanted something with red/white/blue but I was too lazy to move anything around. I think I'm one very lazy photographer. I just want to take the camera out and shoot what is there..not stage it. Not that I don't like staged images...I LOVE them but I'm too lazy to do it myself. So....I had put this flag in the pot and decided to use this as my Independence Day image but the blooms were a bit ragged and the colors were a bit off so I did some playing and came up with this...thus, my title of Faded Glory. It's starting to look very stormy here...so figure the fireworks may be in trouble. I was hoping it would hold off till after they were done shooting.

Have 4th of July to all of you! Remember all our guys and gals in the service...pray that they will return to us, safe and sound.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. For being so lazy....LOL....You came up with a great image. Love the faded look. You need to tell me what you did.
    I do need you to send me the action we use to resize for the web so I can post. I'll look around and see if I can find it to download.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...