April 2, 2008

Day 46

Finally seeing the last of these. I've got one more coat to put on the shelves that go in the closet and then I can put these away. I'm really tired of painting but I have admit, its starting to look really good. I got a call from my tile man yesterday and the tile is way more expensive than I thought it would be. I'm going to talk to them a bit this morning before work and see if I can find something cheaper. I think 3800.00 is a bit high to pay for something I'm going to walk on. When he quoted me a rough estimate last fall it was only half that amount. I'm not sure how it got so high.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I hate to paint. Hope you can find the tile you want and like at a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like to paint, just got tired of it this time. Got the closet finished last night and everything put back. For the first time in 24 years, the closet is completely painted, even the shelves. I hadn't ever painted the shelves and the walls were just barely painted the first time. I found a cheaper tile that looks a lot like the first one I picked out. They are going to start on it on Mon. if the tile comes in.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...