November 3, 2008

Day 242

Just something I learned how to do today. I like this effect and it can be done with tons of different ways. It's just a way to pop your subject out of the image. I tried it using all the effects and desaturated it, changed the levels, etc...it was fun experimenting. This was taken the first year I had my camera and its my great nephew, Tracer. It's funny now, but at the time I took it, I thought it turned out awesome. Now, I see where it would have been a much better photo if I'd had my external flash to light up his face. I think I'm not learning much about photography, but when I look back, I see that I am learning....slowly!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to share were you learned this? I like how it turned out.
    I don't really think I'm learning at all and I haven't had my camera out in almost 2 weeks. A couple of times on my morning walk I thought I wish I had my camera with me but I didn't come back to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I'll send it in an email, if I can recreate what I did....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Mary! As is the whole blog. I'm putting the link on my desktop. And I keep a real clean desktop, so consider it a huge compliment. :)
    You and Nita are a dynamic duo!
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...