November 8, 2008

Day 244

Yep, we are on the Wii Wagon now...we had such a blast with the kids game in Chicago that we just had to get one for here. I picked up the Get Fit mat and hope to use it this winter for exercise. Also picked up one game and will be looking for more when we get used to it. We loved the bowling game and had such a blast with the rock band. We didn't get all that, too much money but Bill does want to get a golf game soon. Maybe after the holidays.

Vintage Memories by Kanelas Expressions.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. We have been going to get one for months but just haven't gotten around to it. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All we've done so far was take it out of the box. I hope to get it all set up today. I think we got a pretty good deal. The cheapest I'd found it for was 299.00 and I got it at our local Pamida for 249.00. I have a feeling it will get a workout around Christmas cause I'm having my whole family over for Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...