October 20, 2009

Zach......Flag Football

I haven't worked up a scrapbook page for so long that I about forgot how. This is a shot that I took a couple of weeks ago at Zach's flag football game. Doesn't he look like he is having fun?

I hope to see Jessi and Jason in the next week or so. I need some snaps of them to scrap.

The papers,staple,button and letters are from Shabby Princess. Photo frame-Designer Digital.
Dotted frame on image-Sweet Shoppe-Misty Cato. Paper sack paper-Degital Design Essentials.
I hope that's all.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine you ever forgetting how to do these. Now me, that's a horse of another color...LOL..

    Zach is growing so fast and you did a great job of capturing him in the action. I like the letters with the button and like how you highlighted Zach. You did great, as usual!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...