August 12, 2012

Cirsium horridulum Michaux

Otherwise known as road side Purple Thistle.  I love it when its blooming and even when the blooms are gone and all that is left is the 'cob'.  I took this early in the year and just now getting around to sharing it.  The frame is an action that Mark (from Proud Photography) shared with me a few years ago.  I always have a heck of a time running it right.  You have to imput the sizes and I never get it right..or I get the mat color wrong.   Anyway, need to get back to work on Jerri Ann's card...


























BTW...check this image out on the practice blog....I LOVE the image size there!!


...
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely image....Love the color and composition of this shot but I have to disagree about the image size on the practice blog....I think it is way to big. I had to move my chair back,of course I'm very far sighted so maybe it's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm near sighted, so I need things big...ROTFLMBO....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...