February 4, 2013

Dinner tonight

4 x 6  Recipe Card

This is what we had for dinner tonight along with biscuits and rice pudding. I didn't have any beef or chicken stock on hand so I just used water and a little Kitchen Bouquet. It was perfect dinner to enjoy as we watched the snow fall outside. We have 4 or 5 inches on the ground so far and it's still coming down.
Made the rice pudding from leftover rice from last nights Mandarin Orange Chicken. I didn't have any raisins but I did have dried Cranberries worked just fine. I'm always out of something but can generally find a substitute. Doesn't always work but most of the time it turns out fine and every once in awhile it's turns out better.

Enjoy the recipe card. Paper and elements from Shabby Princess.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe. I'll put it in the file. I like it when you do the cards, all I need to do is print and cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. It's a good and easy meal.
    I enjoy doing the cards glad you like getting them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...