August 3, 2008

Day 168

It's our local fair here in North Missouri. I didn't go on the midway but did go up and took some photos after it got dark. It was hard to get close enough and there was a fence between the midway and me. But...I love how some of them turned out. I'd like to go to a big fair someday and take photos. I used my tripod and a slow shutter speed with my self timer. In between shots, I was swatting mosquitoes. Ouch! This is the kit I bought for the VBS stuff I was doing up for Jerri Ann. I used the ferris wheel and the box of popcorn. This way I get to use the kit twice. Oh, the kit is by SaraAmarie from Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. These look great. I'll bet you had fun with this shoot. I'm going to give this all a try next month at the Steerwheel Festival.Hope I can get some as good as yours.
    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...