August 19, 2008

Day 185

This is Amanda jumping from the high dive. They have so much fun at the swimming pool and swimming less and less beside grandma. I can remember when Gavin and the girls wouldn't leave my side but they are growing up and testing their wings n0w. I kind of miss it but enjoy seeing them grow into their own independence. This was freebie paper from Shabby Princess. I'm not sure about the fun button. It has Lyndsay in the file name and I recolored it to match the pink. The stitches were another freebie and I'm afraid I don't have the name of who made them. I'm trying to keep the names intact and sorted in the folders with the webpage I got them from. I made the sticker but still can't get it to look like its peeling up. Maybe its because my background is so dark.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. She is doing so good. Before you know it they won't even want Grandma to go to the pool with them.
    I think maybe your sticker shadow is to big. Make it the same way you do your bent picture frames.

    I'm not getting any pages of the Grands done. Need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...