August 17, 2008

Day 183

Just got this image today. I was trying to take a macro shot of the HUGE blooms on the PeeGee Hydrangea and this butterfly decided to lite on the bloom I was focused on. I tried to get another one but he wasn't hanging around long enough for me to reset the camera. I'm just glad he allowed me this one shot. All the papers and elements are from Cottage Arts.com. I tore the paper and that was an hour long ordeal. I sure wish I knew more about doing all this. LOL
And this means I am officially, completely caught up! I think I'll work on tomorrows layout tonight so I don't get behind right at the first of the week. You are so right...getting behind is the pits!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Great shot. Butterflies are hard to get they just don't want to stay still enough for very long. Love that Hydrangea bloom.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...