August 21, 2008

Day 187



I've worked and worked on this layout and finally gave up. Just couldn't come up with anything I liked that worked with the photos. I took these while I was down at mom's. She has close to 50 hummingbirds at this time. She has three feeders and she fills them 3 times a day. You can't sit on the back deck very long and you are completely surrounded by them. They don't give a darn that a human is sitting there. They are such a joy to watch that I'm going to have to get me a feeder. I have a couple that eat from my flowers but nothing like mom has.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. That happens a lot but I think this turned out nice. I would get tired of feeding that many hummingbirds. They are fun to watch but they can get nasty with each other. You got some good shots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I got to see a few fist fights over the feeders..LOL...I wanted a lot better shots but her feeders are on the north side of the house, under the overhang and it was a bit too dark there and too bright out of the over hang, so it was hard to get crisp, bright images. Plus, they fly way too fast..and I thought kids were hard to photograph..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...