August 17, 2008

Day 182

I did it! I'm officially caught up to today. This is Isabella going off the high dive for the first time. She did great and went right back up. Now we've got to get Jackson in swimming lessons so I can say all my grands can swim...Yippee! Next summer, we are going to spend the whole week at the pool...I might even have Jackson too if I can get him away from Greg and Kristen...LOL...I'm headed outdoors to mow and water. Will get todays post done this afternoon while I'm washing clothes. This kit is Emma's Dress by Michelle Coleman. Can you tell I like my layouts really colorful?
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Getting behind is the pitts.
    Sure looks like Isabella is having a great time.
    Yes I can tell you like your layouts colorful but that's ok.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...