August 16, 2008

Day 181

Whew...this makes 6 layouts today...I'm too tired to think anymore and I'm going to bed...LOL
This is the sunflower field that I told you about...I sure wish it was closer to my home so I could have gone out early in the morning when the wind wasn't blowing and could take my time and use the tripod. It would have made a beautiful photo. This kit is by Traci Reed and its called Hello Sunshine. I thought it was an appropriate title for my photo of the Sunflowers.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You are really on a roll.
    Don't think I have ever seen a sunflower field like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither! I see them in photos and think there is no way I'll ever see anything like that..kind of like the tulip fields. So, you can imagine my excitement when I drove down that dusty gravel road and came upon this beautiful site. Just wish I had driven by it about a week earlier cause I'm thinking they were over their peak performance.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...