August 27, 2008

Day 191

This wasn't my shot, its Jerri Ann's but I had to post it. This was Gavin's first fishing trip and he caught this 8.5 pound catfish right off the get go. Dad had to help him pull it in, it was pulling Gavin in the water. I'd love to have been there to observe his excitement and delight. He called me and was telling me about it and he stated: I'm sure glad we got a new pole, I don't think my Dinosaur rod would have held him!" I need to document that statement.
Oops, forgot to add the credits. All paper and stitching from Micheline Martin from her kit Sunday Morning. I love the colors in this kit, especially for my two little guys. I made the word art.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Gavin! Nice catch.
    I worked up one of Zach's that I will post in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say how much I like your layout. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...