August 24, 2008

Day 189

Oh my...where do I start? I used some from lots of kits. Lets see...the picture is mine! Ok. that's a start. The paper, brackets and photo prong were designed by Gina Cabrera and the frame was by Melanie Willmann (melgendesign). The ribbon trim was by Kathryn Wilson from the Zen Garden kit, the buttons were from the Color me Happy kit by ScrapGirls and re-colored by me and the circles were by Shabby Princess. I, for the life of me, can not find the word art again. I know its in my folders but which one? If you know, let me know and I'll edit the post.
Have fun on your little trip..see ya when you get home.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. You put a lot of work into tis layout and it turned out great.
    We didn't got on our little trip because Brent's step Grandmother passed away.
    I'll see if I can find something to post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...