November 14, 2011

Using wireless Flash

I have tried and tried to get my flash to work on my a700 but never could figure out how to get it to fire off camera.  It always worked great on the a100 but after purchasing the a700, I couldn't get it to work.  I knew there would be times when I wanted to use it when Darby and I were out.  Especially in these shots....I wanted to stir the dust up inside a barn and get a shot of Darby in the dust.  I put new batteries in my flash, put the camera flash mode on wireless and turned the flash on....nothing!  Then I got to looking at the camera more and saw this button that put the flash on either Channel 1 or Channel 2...hum....what if?  Yep, that was all it took!  Worked like a charm, even when I had the flash completely hidden from the camera.  Now, to figure out how to adjust the power.  Oh, the dust thing didn't work....couldn't keep the dust in the air long enough. 




....

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. More nice shots.
    Glad you got your flash to work.

    Ilike the first image but I don't like the shadows on her face in the second one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...