July 11, 2011

Flower box 2011


...


The front of the house where I used to have the old windows.  Jerri Ann bought this scroll for me for Christmas, or my birthday, or mothers' day....can't remember...LOL.  Anyway, I still need something to go along with it cause its a bit lost on the big wall but can't find what I need or want, so its there as is. These flowers are doing so good in this location.  My geraniums in other spots aren't doing as well.  I need a bit more height in the middle and probably should have planted some spikes or something else like that. I hope I'm not boring you with all these flower images but its the best I can do right now.  It takes 30 minutes for my camera to 'defog' once I take it outside and then I've forgotten what I wanted to take a shot of. LOL..

Off to the sweat box!

....
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This looks nice. I really like it.
    Everything about your house is cosy and comfy.

    What is the taller white flower? I think I have the same thing in purple in a pot but I don't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Angelonia, or summer snapdragon.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...