July 10, 2011

Sunshine Yellow


.

I'm not real sure what this flower is....I'm thinking its flowering moss. It's only open for a few hours during the day so I only get to see it during the weekends and the little blooms were a bit ragged when I decided to get a shot of them.  Found this little pitcher at a flee market and had to have it.  The vendor was impressed with my huge purchase...$2.00. I need to find me a better texture....I'm wearing this one out and its a bit too bold for this dainty image.

....
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Moss Rose.
    I love the pitcher how tall is it?
    Just perfect to hold flowers to be snapped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only about 4 inches tall. I picked it up to take some shots of the wildflowers I see along the roads but haven't had a chance to get out there and get any shots yet. If I wait much longer, they will all be done...LOL...we have a new big antique shot in town and I'm going to go see what they have this weekend. I like the small vases and pitchers.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...