April 29, 2009

He Loves Me


I've been wanting to do one of these layouts ever since Bill started mowing for me. I was really thinking I might have to hire it done cause he hates walking behind the mower with a passion. He doesn't really have the time to do it either...what with working 12 hour days and 6 days a week and then to catch it between rain storms, when he is off, is almost impossible. But, he's doing it and I love him for it. Makes me realize that I'm more blessed then I know.
This is all from the Summer Splash kit from Scrappers Guide EXCEPT for the postage stamp frames...how did I do? I know they aren't perfect but I'll get better! I still can't figure out that danged antique like look.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout. Sure shows how you feel about Bill.
    If you are saying you made the postage stamp frames then yes you did good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I only made them 4 times...at first all my holes were too small. Now, I think they are a bit too big but I gave up on that part. Now I just want to figure out how to make them look like they are antique.
    Yep, most of the time he is simply the best...not that he's that way ALL the time...LOL
    I'm sure, once I get back on my feet, I'll feel like I'm doing all the chores and let him know about it...LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...