September 1, 2008

Day 196



Ok, I know I should be doing up new ones but since I did such a terrible job when I first started, I've been revamping some of those. This was my absolute, very first layout and it was ok, but it didn't excite me...so this is the revamp. I like it better and still used the word art, because I really like that quote. What do you think? Most of the stuff is from the Comfy Fall by Gina Cabrera. The pin and tag are from Katie Pertiet of Designer Digitals. The inked edge is from Alicia Hansen. I have no idea about the word art...I've had it since I started this hobby and all the file name says is 'Real'. I recolored it. Same with the stitches. I'm slowly getting things organized a bit better but still have a LONG ways to go. BTW...I've only reworked two layouts and its taken me most all day...I'm so slow.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I like this one. Nice work.
    I really like the file fold behind the photo. I going to try that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...